World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Back Mourinho To Mastermind A Defensive Masterclass Against Chelsea
- Back Pep To Get City Back To Winning Ways Against Southampton
- Improving Cardiff Will Find Forest Hard To Hack Down
- Frustrated Liverpool Can Get Back To Winning Ways With Success Over West Brom
- Back Tottenham To Keep Up Their Impressive Start In This Weeks English Football Treble
- Back Atletico To Continue Their Formidable Form In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Spurs Look To Continue Their Fine Start At Bournemouth
- Burton V Birmingham Odds The Match Betting Points To A Draw At The Pirelli