World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Wolfsburg tipped to maul Stuttgart during Easter weekend Bundesliga treble
- Have a crack at the Bank Holiday Bankers Bet
- Expect Easter Wins For Juve and Lazio In Exciting Serie A Treble Bet
- Toulouse can storm to victory over Metz and star in Ligue 1 best bets
- Wales are now odds on to qualify for Euro 2016 after romping to victory in Israel
- Bet on Kane being able to get on the scoresheet again during Tuesdays Italy v England friendly
- Israel v Belgium Odds Christian Benteke heads the first scorer betting in Jerusalem
- Burton v Stevenage Odds The Brewers bid for a fifth win on the bounce