World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Celtic v Dinamo Zagreb Odds The draw looks a tempting bet for Europa League clash
- Tottenham v Besiktas Hosts tipped to edge out the Black Eagles
- Slovan Bratislava v Napoli Odds Italian side tipped to win Group I encounter
- Kuban v Everton Odds The match betting points towards a draw in Russia
- Basel v Liverpool Odds Reds start favourites despite woeful start to the season
- Zenit v Monaco Odds Russian side can secure a valuable Group C win on home soil
- Barcelona Juventus and Benfica star in our Champions League best bets
- Arsenal v Galatasaray Odds Back the Gunners to win and both teams to score at The Emirates