World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Arsenal Cut For Champions League Glory After Finally Topping Their Group
- Maccabi To Be Left In Revolt If They Fail In Must Win Clash With Dundalk
- United Hope Big Guns Can Fire Them Into Europa League Knockout Stage
- Saints To Go Marching Into The Knockout Stages With Victory Over Hapoel
- Expect Goals As Real Madrid Vie For Top Spot With Dortmund
- Do Spurs Have The Hunger To End Their Wembley Jinx
- Fantastic Foxes To Fall Into Portos Trap
- Bank On Goals Galore When Man City And Celtic Face Off Again