World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Chile v Argentina Odds La Albiceleste to end long wait for Copa America glory
- Bankers Bet Argentina LA Galaxy and Portland Timbers tipped to succeed
- Even money Dallas are a top tip for weekends MLS Treble
- New York Red Bulls can give weekends BTTS treble wings
- England Women v Japan Women Odds Back the Lionesses to roar in World Cup semi
- European U21 Championship Final Betting Portugal odds on to beat Sweden
- Chile v Peru Odds Back the hosts to win a fiery Clasico del Pacifico
- Argentina v Paraguay Odds Back Lionel Messi to fire his country into Copa America Final