World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- England can make it 10 wins in 10 away to Lithuania
- Poland v Republic of Ireland Odds Back lethal Lewandowski to continue stunning scoring streak
- Super 6 dives into League One with six sizzling fixtures
- Gareth Bale and four other stonking oneman teams
- Croatia v Bulgaria Odds Home side to edge Euro 2016 qualifier
- Wales can make history by coming away from BosniaHerzegovina with a prized point
- Back inform Theo Walcott to dazzle for England against Estonia
- Republic of Ireland v Germany Odds World Champions likely to be too strong for plucky hosts