World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Barcelona v Rayo Vallecano Odds Back Luis Suarez to continue fine form in front of goal
- The betting is tight for FA Cup quarter final clash between Man Utd and Arsenal at Old Trafford
- Super 6 Betting Championship promotion rivals take centre stage on Saturday
- Liverpool v Blackburn Odds Reds firm favourites for FA Cup quarter final tie
- Napoli v Inter Milan Odds Home team look good value for three points at the Stadio San Paolo
- Chievo v Roma Odds Giallorossi can end their draw hoodoo with victory at the Bentegodi
- Athletic Bilbao v Real Madrid Odds Back Ronaldo to fire the visitors to victory at San Mames
- Spectre of relegation looms large for Martinez as Everton continue to be trimmed for the drop