World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Elche v Malaga Odds Back visitors to continue fine La Liga form
- Inter Milan v Lazio Odds Score Draw Can Pay for Christmas Presents
- Bordeaux v Lyon Odds Goals expected in Ligue 1 clash on Sunday
- Hertha Berlin v Hoffenheim Odds Match betting is tight for live Bundesliga clash
- Back both teams to score in Liverpool v Arsenal match at Anfield
- Draw tipped for Sundays North East derby between Newcastle and Sunderland
- Final Bundesliga treble of 2014 features wins for Leverkusen Schalke and Wolfsburg
- Nottingham Forest v Leeds Odds Back both teams to score at the City Ground