World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Legia Warsaw v Celtic Odds Tempting odds for a draw in Poland
- Back Germany to edge Argentina in 2014 World Cup Final
- Victories for Holland and Germany Tipped for Weekend World Cup Double
- Brazil tipped to bounce back and snatch third spot over Netherlands
- Expect Two Low Scoring Games in World Cup SemiFinals
- Netherlands v Argentina Odds Match betting suggests semi final could go the distance
- Brazil v Germany Odds Betting is tight for World Cup semi final clash
- Argentina and Holland Tipped To Complete World Cup Semi Final Line Up