World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- United Can Add To Old Boy Hughes Misery
- Arsenal To Edge To Victory In A Tight Turf Moor Test
- Tottenham Tipped To End Man Citys Winning League Run At White Hart Lane
- Bank On Goals When Wolves And Norwich Clash At Molineux
- MLS Treble Kicks Off With A Both Teams To Score Tip For Houston V Red Bulls
- Back Tottenham To Halt Citys Progress In This Weeks Football Treble
- Back Atletico To Crush Valencias Resurgence In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Liverpool Can Pile Pressure On Swansea Boss Guidolin