World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Argentina V Chile Odds La Albiceleste To Secure The Copa America Centenario
- Dallas Tipped To Beat Real Salt Lake In This Weekends MLS Treble
- Colombia V Chile Odds Card Markets Are The Play For Copa America Showdown
- Lionel Messi To Inspire Argentina Win Over United States In Copa America Semi Final
- Eddie Howe Frank De Boer And Manuel Pellegrini Early Contenders In The Next Southampton Manager Market
- Sweden V Wales Odds Hosts To Warm Up For Euro 2016 With Victory In Stockholm
- France To Warm Up For Euro 2016 With Goals Galore Against Scotland
- 2016 Copa America Betting Preview Argentina Are Worthy Favourites For Centenario