World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- This weekends Bundesliga treble features home wins for Augsburg and Schalke
- Latest Serie A Best Bet Treble Headlined By Juventus and Roma
- Real Madrid star in this weeks La Liga treble bet
- Wolfsburg v Everton Odds Toffees can maintain unbeaten start in Germany
- Celtic v Salzburg Odds Bhoys hoping Red Bull can give them wings at Parkhead
- Reims and Montpellier feature in our Ligue 1 best bets treble
- Tottenham v Partizan Odds Kane can fire Spurs into the knockout stages
- Feyenoord v Sevilla Odds Draw Looks Likely In Key Europa League Clash