World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- QPR And Fulham To Serve Up An Entertaining Score Draw At Loftus Road
- Back Goals As Werder Bremen Host Dortmund In This Weeks BTTS Treble
- A Stalemate Is The Best Bet For Brighton V Sheffield Wednesday
- Back Sevilla To Keep Up Their Title Charge With Victory Over Osasuna In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Juve And Inter Can Pick Up Three Points On Serie A Treble Bet This Weekend
- Toulouse To Cause Shock At Bordeaux And Star In Ligue 1 Best Bets
- Expect A Goal Rush As Liverpool Host Swansea At Anfield On Saturday
- Freiburg Tipped To Make Life Difficult For Bayern In Our Bundesliga Treble