World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Celtic v Ross County Odds Back defending SPL champions to roar out of the blocks at Parkhead
- Community Shield Odds Back Jose Mourinho to extend unbeaten run over Arsene Wenger to 14 games
- Brentford Tipped To Reach Premier League Under New Manager
- Wolfsburg v Bayern Odds Back Munich for revenge in the German Super Cup
- Bankers Bet Back Southampton West Ham and Chelsea to triumph in the treble
- Scour Europe for this weekends both teams to score treble
- Bradford Can Build On Cup Exploits To Gain League One Promotion
- Real Madrid v AC Milan Odds Back both teams to score in Shanghai