World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Valencia v Malaga Odds Back hosts to record sixth successive home win over The Anchovies
- Strong Looking Chelsea Backed To Squeak Past Everton On The Saturday Night Football
- New England Captain Wayne Rooney can propel Man Utd to first win at Burnley
- Both teams to score accumulator features Watford v Huddersfield and Yeovil v Barnsley
- Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest Odds Assombalonga Fancied To Continue Fine Run
- Tottenham v AEL Limassol Odds Back Harry Kane to score in a Spurs win
- Arsenal v Besiktas Odds Back Sanchez to shine for the Gunners
- Bradford v Leeds Odds Back The Bantams To Win Massive League Cup Derby Clash