World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Northern Ireland v Greece Odds Injury hit hosts likely to be frustrated by defence minded Greeks
- Poland to beat Scotland and end their Euro 2016 hopes at Hampden
- Aguero Just Squeezes In To EPL Team Of The Weekend
- Jurgen Klopp heads the betting to be next Liverpool manager
- Chelseas dodgy defence may struggle against freescoring Southampton
- Expect Goals On Sunday As Everton and Liverpool Meet In Massive Merseyside Derby
- Away whiz kids West Ham can pile more pressure on Sunderland gaffer Dick Advocaat in Saturdays Super 6 coupon
- Man Utd tipped to add to Wenger and Arsenals woes at The Emirates