World Cup 2018 Golden Odds
The prestigious and competitive Golden Boot trophy is awarded to the tournament's top goalscorer, meaning it will be one of the most popular and active World Cup football betting markets on offer in 2018.
Colombia superstar James Rodriguez won the Golden Boot at the 2014 World Cup despite only playing five games. The Monaco man blasted home six goals, including an absolute stunner against Uruguay in the last-16, as he finished one clear of the 2010 winner Thomas Muller.
Previous World Cup Golden Boot Winners
In South Africa there was a surprise winner in Thomas Mueller of Germany who grabbed five goals. Fellow countrymen Miroslav Klose was victorious four years earlier, while Ronaldo grabbed eight goals en route to helping Brazil win in 2006. Davor Suker scored six at France 1998, where as Oleg Salenkov (Russia) and Hristo Stoichkov (Bulgaria) shared the gong in 1994 with six goals apiece.
Last Five Winners
- 2014 - James Rodriguez (Colombia)
- 2010 - Thomas Muller (Germany)
- 2006 - Miroslav Klose (Germany)
- 2002 - Ronaldo (Brazil)
- 1998 - Davor Suker (Croatia)
- Ibrahimovic Looks To Maintain Red Hot Form At Hull
- Back Both Teams To Find The Net As Manchester City Face Off Against West Ham
- West Brom V Middlesbrough Odds Boro The Value To Claim Hawthorns Win
- What Does The Season Hold In Store For Birmingham City
- Man Citys Champions League Odds Drift After Drawing Barca In The Group Stage
- Back Sevillas Poor Away Form To Resurface In This Weeks La Liga Treble
- Back Manchester United To Ease Past Hull In This Weeks English Football Treble
- Joe Hart Is Odds On To Join Everton As City Exit Looms